|MOMS Club of Rancho Cucamonga Central
|Moms Offering Moms Support
We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother of today! You are interested in the world around you,
want a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your families!
MOMS ClubŪ is the first, largest, and fastest growing support group specifically for ALL at-home mothers. Here are some of
the things that make us special:
- We usually meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support!
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them.
- For some meetings, groups set up children's rooms with member volunteer babysitters (the children think they are at their
own club!) and at activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life!
- The MOMS ClubŪ is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome!
Neither our chapter nor the International MOMS ClubŪ endorse any advertiser on this website.